This article is going to cover a lot about Law Schools in Canada for International Students. Thus, if you are from another country and want to study law in Canada, this article is for you. At the end of the article, you will discover the top 5 best law schools in Canada, with low tuition fees you can apply for.
Anyone would want to visit Canada, whether on business, for luxury and relaxation, or simply for educational purposes.
Well, as we all know globally, being accepted into a law university is very difficult, especially in a top-tier country like Canada, where it is not just about picking the very best amongst the group. In today’s article, we will be looking at the best law schools in Canada for international students and the qualifications before you can be accepted. So let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
Top 5 Law Schools In Canada For International Students
The University Of Toronto Faculty Of Law
The best law school in Canada for international students is the University of Toronto. So our top pick on the list is the University of Toronto. This law university is amongst the world’s research universities, having about a total of 1,000 courses those scholars could study. As of 2022, the University of Toronto was responsible for enrolling a total of 95,055 new students, which contributed to the drastic increase in Canada’s economic status.
The University of Toronto has three major campuses, which are;
- St. George
In addition, the University of Toronto has students that originate from so many parts of the world (International Students). Moreover, the university has a number of courses which include criminology, mathematics, science, humanities, social sciences, music, commerce, and many other courses related to lawyers.
Highlights of Toronto University, Canada
- The university is responsible for admitting about 170 countries into the University of Toronto.
- As of 2021, the University of Toronto was ranked 18th in the world and as of current day 2022 its ranked 26th.
- For the first year of admission into the University of Toronto, every student may decide to be accommodated by the school.
- Check the requirements needed to apply for the Univesity of Toronto as an international student.
McGill University Faculty Of Law Quebec
Our next pick on the list is McGill University. This is a public university that is responsible for its teaching and research programs. The school is currently known to have given admission to over 150 students. The school has been known to have produced some of the most influential men and women in all history, like leaders, astronauts, and many others. In all of Canada, McGill University has obtained the highest score in the teaching categories.
Highlight Of McGill University
- In terms of admission, this university has the highest score to meet in the whole of Canada.
- Based on the universities QS ranking, McGill University was ranked number 27. And also in the universal ranking, it came 44th in the world.
- This university’s law faculty has been hailed as the leading place anyone should study law.
University Of British Columbia
Our third pick on this list is the University of Columbia. Thus, the University of Columbia is the third of the best Law Schools in Canada for international students. Moreover, this university has singularly been classed as one of the world’s top 20 best universities in Nigeria. The number of students around the world is roughly 28.6%.
The University of Columbia is one of the best places to study law as it’s ranked 3rd as one of the best universities globally to combat universal problems and kick back up after crises. You can therefore apply for a law course at the university and migrate to Canada.
Highlight Of University Of British Columbia
- The university is responsible for admitting students from over 160 countries over the world.
- The University of Columbia is responsible for passing out public figures like the Canadian prime minister, astronauts and so much more.
The University Of Ottawa is one of the best law schools in Canada to apply for international students. Therefore, the University of Ottawa is our fifth pick, and it’s probably the biggest bilingual, consisting of French and English language. The university has a record of coaching one of Canada’s top 10 courses. As of 2022, the university has a total of about 42,000 candidates studying at the university and 7,000 undergraduate courses.
Highlight Of University Of Ottawa
- This university is ranked amongst the top 200 universities in the world.
- With your complete degree, you have a 97 percent employment rate as a graduate of this university.
- The school gives out about 60 million dollars in revenue for scholarships and other activities.
Queen’s University Faculty Of Law, Canada
Queen’s university is one of the best universities to study law. And also, allows international students to apply to the university over the world. The faculty of law was founded in 1957 in Ontario, Canada.
Thus, Queen’s University took fifth place among the best law schools in Canada for international students.