Table Of Contents
Job Vacancy: Project Manager at Dangote, Adamawa
The Dangote Group stands as a prominent conglomerate within Africa, boasting diverse holdings across various sectors such as cement, sugar, salt, and flour. Presently, the company is in the midst of expanding its endeavors within Adamawa State, Nigeria, and is actively seeking a proficient Project Manager to complement its team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and monitoring projects from inception to completion. This will involve working with a cross-functional team to develop project plans and schedules, track progress, and identify and mitigate risks. The Project Manager will also be responsible for communicating with stakeholders and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling, risk management, and communication.
- Experience with project management software, such as Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Adamawa State, Nigeria. (Project Management).
Why Work For Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is a leading employer in Africa and offers a number of benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- The chance to work on projects that are making a real difference in Africa
If you are a qualified and experienced Project Manager who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then we encourage you to apply for this position.
Additional Tips for Applicants
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, there are a few other things you can do to increase your chances of getting hired for this position:
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job requirements. Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the Project Manager role.
- Be prepared to answer common project management interview questions.
- Research Dangote Group and the project you will be working on. This will show the interviewer that you are serious about the position and have a good understanding of the company.
Wish you success in your Job search Journey!