» » James Murphy Scholarship for International Students at University of Sydney, Australia
Do they want to study in Australia? The University of Sydney is pleased to offer James Murphy Scholarship in the Faculty of Science for the 2023-2024 academic year.Advertisement
The awards are open to supporting international undergraduate students undertaking studies or commencing study in agriculture, including sustainable agriculture and food security programs at the University of Sydney.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
James Murphy Scholarship in Australia
Nice offer to study in Australia.
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850. It is comprised of eight academic faculties and university schools that offer several bachelor’s, master, and doctoral degrees. It is one of the six sandstone universities in the UK.
Why study at the University of Sydney? At Sydney, applicants will study in world-class facilities. It is ranked first in Australia and fourth in the world for graduate employability by the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2021. With a broad range of flexible and dynamic career options, science graduates are in high demand across many industries.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2024, at 11.59 pm.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (undergraduate coursework degree)
- Award: Up to $14000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission full-time in one of the following programs in the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney:
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Agriculture), or
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Food and Agribusiness).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time or starting an eligible program in the Faculty of Science
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must identify or must have parents who identify as Catholic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying for the scholarships, the applicant must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in full-time in one of the eligible programs in the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or Food and Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Advanced Studies in Agriculture or Food and Agribusiness
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload course-specific documents, such as a personal statement, CV, questionnaire, or portfolio. All documents must be uploaded as PDFs through their application. Check full details of required documents.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, applicants must check the full criteria for undergraduate admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not their first language, they may be able to prove English proficiency with an approved English skills test taken within two years of commencing the course.
- Required tests are: IELTS, TOEFL – IBT, and Pearsons Test of English
This scholarship is valued at approx. $14000 per annum and is tenable for up to 4 years. The exact value will be stipulated in the Offer Letter.