» » Jack and Merleen Sheedy Early Childhood Education Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australi
An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the Queensland University of Technology is granting the Jack and Merleen Sheedy Early Childhood Education Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.Advertisement
The educational award is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at QUT Students who are identified as Australian or New Zealand. It provides a one-off scholarship valued at $5,000 (2 scholarships available) will be paid in two $2,500 installments.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Jack and Merleen Sheedy Early Childhood Education Scholarships at QUT in Australia
Nice offer to study at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The Queensland University of Technology is organized among the highest 10 Australian institutes by the Excellence in Research for Australia. It provides the best studying, teaching, and study talents to fulfill the needs of students, educators, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? The Queensland University of Technology’s task is to develop creators and entrepreneurs of the future who can recognize, act on and realize opportunities to create value for others. The students at QUT have access to the best lecturers, study with the most cutting-edge technology and education spaces, and earn a tonne of hands-on knowledge with the industry to qualify them for the entire globe.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Qualify as a domestic student (Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident)
- Apply for and be accepted into one of the following courses, with their study commencing in Semester 1, 2023:
- ED39 Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- EU30 Master of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- They study part-time or full-time, on-campus or remotely
- They aged over 25 at the time of application
- Not be sponsored to undertake their degree by an external organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate and Postgraduate admission applications must be directed to the online university portal. To apply for this scholarship, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/ CV
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of study
- Written references
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the university’s requirements for an Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet the English language requirements before submitting their expression of interest. We recommend booking a test as soon as possible.
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a one-off scholarship valued at $5,000 (2 scholarships available) to be paid in two $2,500 installments (the first installment paid after Semester 1 census date, the second installment paid after Semester 2 census date).