Australia University (UniSA) Scholarships for Africans 2024: Young Africans, as well as other international students who wish to live and study in Australia are invited to apply the funded funded scholarship opportunities at the University of South Australia (UniSA), Australia.
The University of South Australia, being the largest university in Southern Australia with approximately 37,000 students is offering an opportunity for international students undertake fully funded Master’s degree and/or PhD studies in Australia.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of South Australia
- Study Destination: Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Nationality: International Students
Fully Funded Australia Scholarships at UniSA 2024: DETAILS
The University of South Australia scholarships 2024 are either full-tuition scholarships or fully funded scholarships covering full-tuition, living allowances and related expenses. All living allowance scholarships are associated with a research project for full-time students.
The Australia Government research training program (RTP), currently valued at least $32,500 (2023 rate), is one of the scholarships on offer. Applications for research projects and associated scholarships are made as part of the online application process.
University of South Australia Scholarships 2024: ELIGIBILITY
You are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Australia Scholarships at UniSA 2024 or the full-tuition scholarships if you are;
- An International Student from any nationality around the globe
- An applicant who has completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- An applicant enrolling for full-time master’s or doctoral study at the University of South Australia.
- An applicant who meets other programme-specific eligibility conditions for admission into the University of South Australia.
University of South Australia Scholarships 2024: BENEFITS
All educational expenses covered by the host university. The benefits covered by these scholarships generally include;
- Living allowance
- Health expenses coverage for international students (OSHC)
- Full tuition fee exemption
- Thesis allowance
- Sick leave (paid)
- English Language Test Waiver or Prep Scholarship
Also Check: Fully Funded Australia Scholarships 2024 [without IELTS]
University of South Australia Scholarships 2024: HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible students can apply for available scholarships are follows;
- Submit their online applications for admission through the official website (link below).
- Choose desired scholarship programme to apply for
- Complete all relevant sections and upload the necessary application documents.
- Apply early enough before application deadline
Visit the official website to apply.